Black Raspberry Supplements Review
Dr Oz’s show on July 18, 2012 is about 4 Body Pains That Could Mean Cancer. If you are concerned about Pancreatic Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colon Cancer or Lymphoma, then this is a show you cannot afford to miss (or at least read the recaps below!). Doctor Oz also spoke about cancer fighting supplements like Black Raspberry Supplements. Did you know that freeze dried black raspberry capsules potentially can fight Cervical Cancer and Esophageal Cancer? In addition to talking about Black Raspberry Capsules as a cancer fighting supplement, Dr Oz also spoke about IP-6 Supplements and Selenium.
4 Body Pains That Could Mean Cancer
I highly recommend reading the full recap that covers all 4 Pains That Could Mean Cancer (and share it with all of your friends to help save lives!), but here is a quick summary to whet your appetite:
1. Back pain can be a Pancreatic Cancer symptom.
2. Chest pain can be a Lymphoma symptom.
3. Arm pain can be a Lung Cancer symptom.
4. Stomach pain can be a Colon Cancer symptom.
Click on the following link to read more about these symptoms and ways to help you detect these types of cancer: Lymphoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Lung Cancer & Colon Cancer Symptoms.
Dr Oz: Cacao Nibs Boost Metabolism
Dr Oz did a segment on Metabolism Boosters, which always gets me excited… especially when one of the products mentioned sounds like chocolate! Doctor Oz said that Cacao Nibs or Cacao Powder can help to boost your metabolism, but unfortunately, it does not taste anything like chocolate. In fact, Cacao Nibs are not sweet at all. But you can add 1-2 TB of Cacao Powder to a smoothie recipe and that still sounds delicious. He also mentioned Oolong Tea and Glucose Tolerance Factor Chromium Supplements (or GTF Chromium Supplements) as ways to boost your metabolism.
Dr Oz July 18 2012: In Case You Missed It
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from July 18, 2012:
- Dr Oz: Phazyme Gas Remedy & Fleet Saline Enema for Constipation
- Dr Oz: Cellulite Scrub Recipe & Aminophylline Cream
- Dr Oz: GTF Chromium Supplements, Oolong Tea & Cacao Nibs
- Dr Oz: IP-6, Black Raspberry Pills & Selenium Supplements
- Dr Oz: Lymphoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Lung Cancer & Colon Cancer