Dr Oz: Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil
Dr Oz’s Show on June 11, 2012 revealed Dr Oz’s Miracle Fat (yes, a fat that helps you to lose weight) called Rice Bran Oil. Here are just a few reasons that Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil is so good for you:
1. Rice Bran Oil minimizes the absorption of cholesterol in your body.
2. Cold Pressed Rice Bran Oil decreases your appetite because it has omega 6 fatty acids.
3. Rice Bran Oil (particularly the cold pressed type) contains both vitamin E and antioxidants that are great for you.
Dr Oz’s 5 Diet Myths
Dr Oz spoke about 5 Diet Myths, which ones are true and which ones are false? Dr Oz’s Diet Myths are below… now what do you think (take the poll!). You can check what Doctor Oz said about these myths in the recap here: Dr Oz: 5 Diet Myths.
1. The more calories you cut, the more weight you lose?
2. Do diet sodas help you to lose weight?
3. Does pasta make you fat?
4. Does eating after 8 pm make you gain weight?
5. Is it healthier to eat reduced fat foods?
Dr Oz: Ugli Fruit Energy Elixir & Bee Pollen Supplements
Dr Oz also spoke about miracle pills and potions to boost your energy on his June 11, 2012 show. Here is a quick overview of what he spoke about, but definitely checkout the full recap here: Energy Miracle Pills & Potions.
Bee Pollen Pills
Dr Oz said that Bee Pollen Pills contain fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that can help to boost your energy levels. Take 2000 mg of Bee Pollen each day, but of course check with your doctor first before taking this or any other supplement, pill or tea on this list!
Brewer’s Yeast Supplements
Dr Oz said that Brewer’s Yeast Supplements are a fabulous way to increase B Vitamins in your diet, and these help to break down those all-too-delicious carbs that we love to eat. Try taking 4000 mg of Brewer’s Yeast Pills each day. Just beware, because it can cause gas!
Dr Oz said that Nettle Tea is a great alternative to coffee in terms of boosting your energy in the morning. It can be a bit bitter though, so mix in some honey to get a naturally sweet taste.
Dr Oz: Ugli Fruit Energy Elixir
Dr Oz also shared an Energy Elixir Recipe made out of Ugli Fruit, which is full of antioxidants and vitamins. Mix together equal amounts of sparking water and ugli fruit juice.
Dr Oz said that L-Lysine Supplements help to improve circulation and your energy levels. He suggested taking 1000 mg of L-Lysine Supplements before each meal.
Dr Oz spoke about yeast flakes again, which are a great addition to salads, or even to sprinkle on top of freshly popped popcorn (yum!). Yeast flakes help to fight off fatigue and stress.
Dr Oz’s final energy boosting food is Kelp Noodles, which only have 13 calories in an entire cup! Plus, Kelp Noodles are packed with fiber that helps you to lose weight and to stay full longer.
Dr Oz June 11 2012: In Case You Missed It
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from June 11 2012:
- Black Garlic, Purslane, Jerusalem Artichoke & Jicama | Dr Oz Tips
- Pedigree Dentastix & Poultry Toothpaste for Canine Gum Disease
- Brewer’s Yeast, Nettle Tea, Bee Pollen & Yeast Flakes: Dr Oz Potions
- Rice Bran Oil Cold Pressed: Dr Oz’s Miracle Fat for Weight Loss
- Dr Oz: 5 Diet Myths | Pasta Makes You Fat & Is Eating Late Ok?