Dr Oz Alzheimer’s Disease Breakthrough
DR OZ FANS UPDATE: The recaps of this Dr Oz Show are now posted online. Here are the relevant links:
- Dr Oz: Alzheimers & Diabetes Link: Foods That Cause Alzheimers
- Dr Oz: How To Remember Names & Everything Else with Joshua Foer
- Dr Oz: Red Meat Gives Energy, Spinach Helps Joints & Herring
- Dr Oz: Vitamin E For Cold Sores, Baking Soda Foot Soak & Eggs for Thin Hair
- Dr Oz: Morton’s Neuroma & Nerve Foot Pain Massage
Doctor Oz’s show on April 7, 2011 is called The Revolutionary Breakthrough in Alzheimer’s. Can what you are eating cause Alzheimer’s Disease? Apparently, it is not just our genes that could be causing Alzhiemer’s. One of Dr Oz’s guests is convinced that we can prevent Alzheimer’s Disease simply by changing what we eat. Plus, he will talk about the critical link between Diabetes and Alzheimer’s Disease. And of course there will be loads of tips on how to reverse and prevent Alzheimer’s.