Dr Oz: 700 Pound Woman Returns
DR OZ FANS UPDATE: The recaps of this Dr Oz Show are now posted online. Here are the relevant links:
- Dr Oz: 700 Lb Woman Relationship With Her Mom: Brenda & Colleen
- Dr Oz: 700 Pound Woman Update: Colleen & Derek Return
- Dr Oz: Cervical Cancer, Pap Smears & Female Condoms
- Dr Oz: Trick Your Taste Buds To Like Salmon, Spinach & Beans
- Dr Oz: Goat Milk Smoothie Recipe & The Fabulous Beekman Boys
- Dr Oz: April 12, 2011: In Case You Missed It
Dr Oz is bringing Colleen, the 700 Pound Woman, back onto The Doctor Oz Show on April 12, 2011. Just 3 weeks ago, Dr Oz got personal with Colleen when she acknowledged that her husband Derek had cheated on her. How is Colleen doing with Derek now? How is Colleen doing with her weight loss plan? Dr Oz challenged her to do her own food shopping, pump her own gas, and to start becoming independent. We will get caught up on Colleen’s progress. If you missed the first two episodes where Dr Oz spoke to Colleen, you can read the recaps here: Dr Oz 700 Lb Woman Episode 1 and Dr Oz 700 Pound Woman Episode 2.
Dr Oz: Fabulous Beekman Boys Milk
Dr Oz is also going to do a segment on April 12, 2011 that features Planet Green’s The Fabulous Beekman Boys and their new super milk. I have dug around as much as possible and cannot seem to figure out what their new special milk will be. Could it be goat milk? Soy milk? Almond milk? A smoothie-type recipe? All I know is that it is supposed to trick your taste buds. Definitely do not forget to come back to wellbuzz.com on April 12th to read the full recap of what Doctor Oz and The Fabulous Beekman Boys say, along with recaps of everything on this episode of The Dr Oz Show!