Dr Oz: Salmon Fights Flab
Dr. Oz’s show today is dedicated to the 13 Miracles to help you have a wonderful year in 2013. He has shared the miracle oil that can reduce your risk for Alzheimer’s as well as the miracle mobile app that will help you get to sleep at night. Dr. Oz also revealed the best miracles to treat the most embarrassing complaint that many women have related to their appearance. Does he have the answers you have been waiting for? Take a look and find out!
Dr. Oz: Miracle Meal Plan for 2013
Dr. Oz welcomed back Chris Powell, personal trainer and star of the show Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition. Chris researched and came up with 3 Miracle Meals that will help you lose 20 pounds in 2013. By creating meals with foods from each of the 3 categories, you can lose 20 pounds in around 13 weeks!
Foods that Fight Flab
Chris explained that our body uses up a lot of calories when we eat protein, around 100 just in the digestion process, so they are great for fighting flab.
- Lean Turkey
- Low-Fat Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
Foods that Boost Metabolism
Foods that Squash Hunger
- Black Beans
- Sweet Potatoes
- Ezekiel Bread
- Brown Rice
- Low-Carb Tortillas
Dr Oz: Chris Powell’s Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Here is what you need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 low-carb high-fiber tortilla
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Here is what you do:
- In a medium pan, heat the oil and cook the onions for a few minutes until soft.
- While the onions are sautéing, scramble the eggs in a small bowl. Add a splash of water and pour the eggs into the pan with the onions.
- Gently scramble the eggs as they cook until they’re almost set. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the tortilla in a dry pan and fill with the cooked eggs. Add the salsa, roll up, and enjoy!