Hungry Girl Food Expander Recipes
Dr. Oz and Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien have been sharing her plan to Eat Twice as Much and Lose 5 Pounds. All you have to do is follow a few guidelines and incorporate Lisa’s food expanders into your favorite recipes and she promises you can lose weight, even during the holiday season. Doctor Oz likes how the Hungry Girl’s Plan is simple, which makes it easy for a lot of folks to follow, especially with busy lives and the holidays coming. They have some wonderful recipes to get you started on your way to eating more today and losing weight in the month to come. Check out all the great Hungry Girl Portobello Beef recipes below. Then get Lisa’s Zucchini Recipes as well.
Hungry Girl’s Portobello Beef Double Burger Recipe
Here is what you need for 1 serving:
- 4 ounces of ground beef, extra lean
- 1/2 of a Large Egg White (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 Portobello mushroom cap
- 1 slice of Tomato
- 1/2 slice of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 slice of Onion
- Dash of Onion Powder
- Dash of Garlic Powder
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 100-Calorie Flat Sandwich Bun
- Ketchup and mustard (optional)
Here is what you need to do:
- Put the beef, egg whites, and seasonings into a bowl and mix together then form into a patty.
- Place patty and mushroom cap into a heated skillet (or grill pan) and cook on medium-high for about 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on your preference.
- Put the burger patty on the bottom half of the bun and add the tomato, onion, and lettuce, then add the mushroom cap and top with condiments and the rest of the bun.