Dr. Oz: Kris Jenner Cookbook
Kris Jenner came by Dr. Oz to show off some recipes from her new cookbook, In the Kitchen with Kris. These recipes were the ones Dr. Oz picked as “favorite food cure-alls”. These recipes are delicious and full of great nutrients. Kris Jenner’s Spicy Tomato Salsa recipe and her Pasta Primavera recipe were two of the ones she showed off and both looked delicious and something that can easily be made at home. Check them out below!
Dr. Oz: Kris Jenner Spicy Tomato Salsa Recipe Ingredients
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp red pepper sauce
- 1 pinch salt
Kris Jenner: Dr. Oz Spicy Tomato Salsa Recipe Directions
- Combine ingredients and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Drain excess liquid and serve.
Dr. Oz: Kris Jenner Pasta Primavera Recipe Ingredients
- 1 lb farfalle
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1/2 head broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 zucchini, halved and cut into half-moons
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Kris Jenner: Dr. Oz Pasta Primavera Recipe Directions
- Cook farfalle to package directions in a large boiing pot of salted water.
- Cook carrots until soft in a covered skillet with a drizzle of olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini, broccoli, and stoplight peppers and cook uncovered until they’re tender, about 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and let cook until fragrant, about 1 more minute.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the farfalle water and drain the farfelle. Stir together the reserved water, farfelle, Parmesan cheese, basil, and vegetable mixture in the pasta pot, mixing well.
- Adjust seasoning again to your taste.