Dr Oz: Lean Green Shake Recipe to Lose 3 Lbs in 3 Days
You have probably heard of some pretty famous formulas, like pi=3.14 or E=MC(2), or maybe two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, on a sesame seed bun, but Dr. Oz has a formula of his own that he wants you to remember. It is a formula that he promises will bust your fat for good, including a Tex-Mex muffin, baked sweet potato fries and a classic Dr Oz lean green super shake recipe.
Dr Oz: Lose 3 Pounds in 3 Days
Doctor Oz has come up with a formula for you to follow so you can bust your unwanted fat for good. The formula he has created is 3+3+=3, give him 3 Days and he will give you 3 Fat Busting Meals to Lose 3 Pounds.
Dr Oz: 3 Fat Busting Meals to Lose 3 Pounds in 3 Days
Dr. Oz says if you eat exactly what he tells you for 3 days in a row, you will lose 3 pounds. You will eat the same thing for breakfast, the same thing for lunch, and the same thing for dinner every day, and while it sounds like a lot of food, he promises you will lose those 3 pounds after 3 days.
Dr Oz: Tex-Mex Egg & Cheese Muffin Recipe
Here’s what you need:
- 1 egg -Dr. Oz says that people who eat eggs for breakfast tend to lose more weight
- 1 slice of low fat Swiss cheese
- 2 slices avocado
- 1 tbsp medium salsa
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
Here’s what you do:
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil in a small microwave-safe bowl and crack an egg into it. Use a fork to scramble the egg a bit, or at least poke the egg, so you don’t have an egg explosion all over the inside of your microwave.
- Add one tsp of salsa on top of egg and layer the cheese slice (folded in half) over it. Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute and 20 seconds (time may vary depending on strength of microwave).
- Carefully remove bowl from microwave – the bowl may be hot, use potholders if necessary – and let sit a few minutes to settle.
- Run a small knife around the rim of the cooked egg and gently invert over the toasted muffin half. Top with the remaining 2 tsp of salsa, a little more olive oil and slices of avocado, and the top half of the muffin.
- Enjoy every bite!