Dr Oz: Are You a People Pleaser Quiz
Do you have a hard time saying “No” to other people? Did you know it could actually be causing harm to your health? Dr. Oz says there is literally a 35% increase in premature death for those who are constant people-pleasers and their risk for cancer goes up by 70%. Dr. Oz created a quiz to help you figure out whether you are a people pleaser and in return, putting your health at risk.
- I keep my emotions to myself.
- I am afraid to let people know my feelings.
- When I am angry I do not let people know.
- I often do not tell my friends something that I think will upset them.
- I try to be pleasant so that others will not get upset.
- When I am anxious I try not to worry anyone else.
Do any of these statements apply to you? If so, you are causing harm to your own health. Dr. Oz says by saying “yes” to everyone else, you are saying “no” to your own health, which nobody should be doing.