Dr Oz: Safe Weight Loss Pills
Doctor Oz did a show on Spiked Weight Loss Supplements. After the lab results, The Dr Oz Show went back to those stores that sold the supplements. The show armed one of their producers with undercover cameras and sent her to Chinatown where some of the spiked supplements had been purchased. She tried to get answers, but no one was willing to disclose where they got their supplements from or even how it worked. The Dr Oz Show producer asked for the manufacturer information and came up empty handed. Dr Oz decided to do his own work online. Unfortunately, the label on the product did not show where it was made. Dr Oz found a phone number on the FDA website and attempted to call. No one answered. (That’s a shocker! NOT!) The actual pill contained no markings at all. Eventually, Dr Oz found a number and was able to leave a detailed voicemail. (How much do you wanna bet they didn’t call back?)
The Dr Oz Show alerted the FDA and was told they are cracking down on suppliers. Jim stated that most of these products were coming from Asia, but the major source is China.
Dr Oz: Spiked Weight Loss Supplements
- Brought into the US from places like China, India, Europe, and even South America
- The products then go to manufacturers
- The manufacturer sells it to the distributors
- The distributors sell it to YOU, the consumer
Dr Oz pointed out that some of those products are actually good, but there are bad ones.
Dr Oz: How To Buy Safe Diet Pills
- Avoid anything that claims to be an alternative to a prescription
- Avoid products marketed primarily in a foreign language
- It’s a huge warning sign if you cannot find a company name, website, or phone number on the package
- Avoid products that make miracle claims (works instantly, works in an hour, etc.)
Be sure to notify all your family and friends about these dangerous products!