Dr Oz: Is Marijuana Addictive?
Doctor Oz’s Show on Medical Marijuana discussed just how addictive it is or is not. Dr Shahla Modir, a Psychiatrist against Medical Marijuana from the Summit Malibu Treatment Center, said that since Medical Marijuana has been legalized in California, 40% of her addicted patients have a Medical Marijuana Card. She said that an addict can get a card easily because there aren’t restrictions on who can and cannot use Medical Marijuana. Since California has cast such a wide net, rather than saying only patients with HIV or Neuropathy can have a Medical Marijuana Card, any physician who decides a patients could be treated with Marijuana can get it. This means people with PMS, Depression and Anxiety are getting Medical Marijuana Cards, and Dr Modir said that Marijuana only enhances Anxiety and makes it even worse. Also, here are links to recaps of all of the segments that Dr Oz did on Medical Marijuana today:
- Dr Oz: Medical Marijuana New Jersey Laws Make It Impossible To Get
- Dr Oz: Medical Marijuana Laws Stimulate The Economy?
- Dr Oz: Medical Marijuana for MS, Cancer, HIV & Chronic Pain
- Dr Oz: Medical Marijuana Safety & Impact on Teens
- Dr Oz: Medical Marijuana: Which States Marijuana Is Legal In