Dr Oz: Anti-Aging Smoothie Recipes
In this segment, Dr Oz introduced Anti-Aging Expert, Sari Greaves, RD, to show you how to make 3 delicious smoothies that help you look younger and improve your health. Sari agreed that these smoothies were an excellent way to guard against premature aging. To judge the taste, Dr Oz brought up 3 audience members, Amanda, Joanne, and Debbie. (This is a segment I wouldn’t mind being a part of!)
Dr Oz Energy Boosting Smoothie Recipe
– Non-fat Greek yogurt
– Cocoa powder (gives the nice chocolate-y flavor)
– Peanut butter
– Banana (for calcium)
– Cinnamon (helps regulates blood sugar)
Blend it all together. Amanda, who stated that by 3:00 pm she was always tired, tried it. The smoothie was a hit!
Dr Oz Wrinkle Fighter Smoothie Recipe
2. Wrinkle Fighter Smoothie – Joanne wanted to help reduce the crow’s feet around her eyes.
– Fresh fruit or frozen
– Low fat chocolate milk
– Green tea (anti-inflammatory properties)
– Frozen mixed berries
Blend it all together. Joanne and Dr Oz tried it and loved it! Yum!
Dr Oz Full Body Revitalizing Smoothie Recipe
3. Full Body Revitalizing Smoothie – This smoothie targets cardiovascular health.
– Light vanilla soy milk
– Silken tofu
– Ground flaxseed meal
– Almond butter (for antioxidant as well as a great source of Vitamin E)
– Canned yams
Blend it all together. Debbie and Dr Oz tried the smoothie and gave it two thumbs up!