Dr Oz: 5 Tibetan Exercises to Transform Your Life
Dr. Oz loves hearing success stories from his viewers who have transformed their lives after following advice they saw on his show. Today he is saluting a woman who made some small health changes that led to huge results. Stacy says she was feeling exhausted, stressed, and depressed, but after she started watching the Dr. Oz Show she decided to take control of her life. She lost weight, gained more energy, and started to feel better overall, but the biggest turning point came when she started doing 5 Tibetan exercises every morning.
- Twirling, which enhances balance. Spin as many times as you can without getting dizzy, but never do more than 21.
- Leg Lifts are good for you lower back and digestion.
- The Camel Pose is good for thyroid health and respiration.
- Staff to Upward Plank Pose benefits the lower back and helps to build muscle while increasing energy.
- Cobra Pose to Downward Dog
Stacy says making little changes every day can lead to a big difference over time, so start small and you and change your life, too.
Dr Oz: Tips to Start a Healthy Habit
Dr. Oz says if Stacy inspired you to change your life, but you are not sure where to begin he has a few tips to help you decide where to start. The only thing he asks is that you pick a new habit and try it for two weeks.
- Walk 20 minutes a day.
- Cut out sugary drinks.
- Do the 5 Tibetan Rites every morning.