Dr. Oz Searched the Globe for Miracle Cures
Dr. Oz says the number one thing he gets asked is what works, as in what works to make your skin look younger, what works to help you sleep better, or what works to burn through calories fast. He searched the entire globe, traveling to several corners of the world to find the answers to your most pressing issues. He is thrilled to share his findings with you today, of miracle products that make you look younger, help you sleep better, and promote weight loss, starting with a Coconut Oil review.
Dr Oz Miracle Products
While Dr. Oz is excited to share his 5 Miracle Products with you, he set some criteria before adding each of them to his list.
- The product has to be easy to find.
- The product has to be affordable.
- There has to be science behind the product.
- The product has to be easy to maintain.
Doctor Oz: Coconut Oil Swap
Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is the fat that you want to eat to eliminate the fat in your body. It is loaded with antioxidants and can be found in lotion and hair products, but it is also good for the inside of your body and your weight loss efforts. Coconut oil can be a great replacement for butter, as it is solid at room temperature, but turns to liquid as it gets warmer. Doctor recommends a great place to start is with trying it spread on a piece of toast in the morning. Personally, I’ve used it in place of traditional oil when popping popcorn and it adds a nice subtle flavor while being healthier at the same time.
Dr Oz: Coconut Oil Converts To Energy
While coconut oil is a good replacement for butter, it offers unique fat fighting benefits that butter does not offer. Dr. Oz shared some of those benefits with a guest from the audience.
- Coconut helps keep you feeling full for several hours. Dr. Oz says that just like with any fat that enters the body, when you eat coconut oil your stomach sends a message to the brain telling you so slow your food intake because you have plenty in your belly to satisfy you.
- Coconut oil revs up your metabolism. Most fats take a long time to break down in your body, but coconut oil is immediately metabolized and goes directly to your liver, leaving you filled with energy.
- Coconut oil is a fat that is less likely to be stored as fat in your body. With typical fats, like butter, most of it converts to fat in your body, but with coconut oil less than half of the fat in that oil actually contributes to the fat in your body. Instead, it gives you more energy.
Doctor Oz: Virgin Coconut Oil Quality
Get 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil into your diet every day by using it to replace your typical fats, like butter. You can spread it on your toast in the morning, as Dr. Oz already suggested, or replace it in a stir-fry recipe for dinner. This is a good option because coconut oil has a high heat tolerance.
- Look for Virgin Coconut Oil on the label because that is the highest quality.
- When reading the label, be sure it does not include anything that is partially hydrogenated because it can lead to putting trans fats into your body, which you don’t want.
- Look for it at your favorite supermarket or health food store for the reasonable price of about $10 per jar.
While coconut oil isn’t going to melt away 50 pounds of fat overnight, it just makes sense to work it into your diet and you will begin to see and feel the benefits over time.