Dr. Oz: Who Should Do a Juice Cleanse?
Dr. Oz says if you have been unable to keep your New Year’s resolution to lose weight it might not be your fault. He explains that you might be on the wrong diet, so today he is helping you figure out your Diet Personality and get you back on track to shedding pounds!
Dr Oz: Diet Personality Type Quiz
Did you know that your likes, dislikes, and your overall personality can affect your ability to lose weight? Nutritionist Amanda Baten explains that even though we all have good intentions when we set goals for ourselves, there are often obstacles that get in the way, which is why she says it is important to figure out your diet personality. This is the best way to set yourself up for success rather than failure.
1. What best describes your eating habits?
A. I’m always on the go.
B. I love to spend time cooking.
C. I’m flexible but like to indulge.
2. Why do you diet?
A. I need to kick-start my week.
B. I’m worried about health issues.
C. I want to lose weight and indulge.
3. What is your dieting belief?
A. I follow the latest fad.
B. I hate the idea of a diet.
C. I need motivation.
Dr Oz: Mediterranean Diet Review
Now that you have taken the Diet Personality Quiz, here is how to grade and interpret your answers.
- Mostly “As”: You are a multi-tasker who wants to succeed, but does not always connect with your tasks. For this reason, a Juice Cleanse is the best diet for your personality because it offers a quick fix and works as motivation to keep you moving in the right direction.
- Mostly “Bs”: This is a goal-oriented person who likes to set goals and objectives, but hates dieting. If you fit into this personality then the Mediterranean Diet is best for you because it does not require a huge lifestyle change and allows for a lot of diversity and flexibility.
- Mostly “Cs”: You are a rule follower who likes plans that include steps and a structure to follow. The best diet for you is a Portion Control Program because there is a structure and rules to follow and if you stick to it you will succeed. Amanda Baten says it also good because you are accountable to someone other than yourself, which will keep you motivated.