Dr Oz: Best Detox Cleanse for Belly Fat
Dr. Oz and Dr. Alejandro Junger are discussing which detox cleanse is best based on your body type. They have already covered the All-Liquid Cleanse, which is best if you carry fat all over your body. The next detox body type is inflamed due to food intolerance. Answer the following questions to see if you fit into this category.
- Do you eat red meat more than 2 times a week?
- Do you have strong sugar cravings?
- Do you are constantly under stress at work and at home?
- Do you often have dry, itchy skin and scalp?
- Do you have achy joints?
- Does cancer run in your family?
Did you answer “Yes” to any of these questions? If so, Dr. Junger says you have a lot of inflammation in the body, which is causing many of symptoms from the questions above.
Dr Oz: 7-Day Vegan Cleanse
If you are an inflamed body type due to a food intolerance, Dr. Junger recommends the Vegan Cleanse because vegetables are loaded with nutrients to counteract the inflammation. Common foods that cause inflammation include tomatoes, potatoes, bread, and dairy.
Here are the Vegan Cleanse guidelines:
- No animal products or dairy
- No gluten
- No nightshades
- Eat 3 solid meals plus 2 solid snacks per day
- Maximize anti-inflammatory super foods.
Breakfast: Gluten-free granola with berries.
Lunch: Gluten-free soba noodles with kale and ginger.
Dinner: Quinoa cooked with coconut oil and turmeric.
Snack: An apple, celery sticks, and almond butter.
Omega-3 supplement to reduce inflammation.
Dr Oz: Probiotic Supplement Review
The final detox body type is called the Bloated Middle from excess fatty foods and alcohol.
- Do you crave salty foods?
- Do you carry most of your weight in the middle?
- Do you have more than 3 alcoholic drinks in a week?
- Do you regularly fry your foods when cooking?
- Do you eat fast food more than 2 times a week?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions then you are probably a Bloated Middle Type and could benefit from the “Gut Flush” Cleanse.
Dr Oz: 5-Day Gut Flush Cleanse
Dr. Alejandro Junger says the Gut Flush is best for a bloated middle because it will relax the gut and promote the growth of the good bacteria.
Here are the guidelines:
- No grains
- No processed sugar
- Focus on probiotics
- 2 liquid meals and 1 solid meal per day
- 2 solid snacks
Breakfast Shake: 1 cup coconut milk, ½ cup water, 1 handful frozen berries, ½ avocado, a few mint leaves, and a dash of stevia.
Lunch: Shredded turkey on a lettuce bed.
Dinner: Homemade chicken soup with carrots.
Snack: Almonds and berries.
Take a Probiotic Supplement to help restore good bacteria.
Dr. Junger says if you identify with more than one body type, figure out which one you relate to more and start with that cleanse and then follow it with the second one.