Dr Oz: 5-Day Mini Fast Plan To Lose Weight
Dr Oz is changing the diet game with his Mini Fast plan that can help you see real results in very little time, without going hungry. Dr Oz welcomed a viewer who hasn’t take a photo of herself in three years, but was so thrilled with her results from the 5-Day Mini Fast that she was willing to appear on the show!
But first, Dr Kellyann Petrucci revealed what you can eat for the last meal of the day to avoid feeling hungry. Between the hours of 6 and 7 PM, you want to eat 4 ounces of protein, 2 tbsp of a healthy fat, and 1/2 cup of cooked legumes. Beans fill you up and the protein and fiber are great for your digestive system. One great way to get all those into one meal is to make the recipe for Tex-Mex Chicken Drumsticks with Black Beans. You can find that recipe on the following page…
Dr Oz: Tex-Mex Chicken Drumsticks With Black Beans Recipe
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 C spicy salsa
- 1 package drumsticks (8 pieces)
- 8 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 can black beans
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on the stove
- Cook the drumsticks in the skillet until done all the way through
- Mix the salsa and the lemon juice
- Warm the black beans in a pot over medium heat
- Top the drumsticks with the salsa mixture and serve with black beans on the side
But what about dessert? Can’t forget about that right? Dr Kellyann shared a great recipe that allows you to indulge a little without undoing the progress you’ve made. For her tasty dessert recipe, click next page.
Dr Oz: Guilt-Free Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
- 1/4 C almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 C cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy
- Chill in the fridge overnight or few a few hours
Remember that woman from before who refused to take a picture for years?
Dr Oz: Weight Loss Success By Mini Fasting
Her name is Jenna and she looked phenomenal. She lost 9.6 pounds in just 5 days! She was so thrilled with how she looked that she took a picture with Dr Oz, the first picture she’d taken of herself in three years!
So what about after the five days are over? Dr Kellyann advised dieters to keep carbohydrates to a minimum and try to continue using a fasting window as long as you can, even if it means delaying breakfast for a few hours.