Dr Oz: Shaun T’s 5-Minute Fat Blasting Workout
Would you like to burn fat and lose inches off your body? Do you feel like there is not enough time in your day to exercise in order to make it happen? If so, Dr. Oz’s next guest has a 5-minute fat blasting workout that really works and the best part is that you can do it right at home!
Fitness expert Shaun T has been helping people lose weight for years and he says the biggest problem that many women have is that they are too busy taking care of everyone else and not taking the time to care for themselves. He says it is time for women to be selfish by allowing just 25 minutes every day for a workout that will change your mind and change your body while getting healthy.
Shaun T says his 5-minute workout is successful because he uses focused interval training, which means when one muscle group gets tired, you switch to another muscle group to keep you constantly working and burning calories. Dr. Oz invited audience members to demonstrate Shaun T’s 5-minute workout with him on stage.
Dr Oz: Quinoa Chocolate Chip No-Bake Cookies
Dr. Oz introduced everyone to Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies, which are his his new favorite whole-grain dessert.
Here is what you need:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa (about 1/2 cup of uncooked quinoa)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Here is what you need to do:
- Add the peanut butter, applesauce, honey, vanilla and salt to a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes to set. Serve and enjoy!