Dr Oz: Does the Smell of Sweat Boost Libido?
Today is a super fun day on the Dr. Oz Show because he is hosting a Super Spectacular Health Fair and providing you with super ways to improve your health, including superfoods for super skin and a whole lot more!
Dr Oz: Eat Walnuts for Healthy Skin
Dr. Oz asked members of his audience to join him for a fun quiz to see if they know which foods can give them super healthy skin.
- Walnuts are good for a lot of reasons and one of them is giving you super skin.
- Flaxseeds are rich in Omega-3s, which makes them really beneficial for your skin.
- Adding fish to your diet is another good way to improve the health of your skin.
Dr Oz: Libido-Boosting Red Wine
If you want to liven up things in the bedroom then Dr. Oz’s next list of superfoods is the one for you because they are best for boosting your libido and bringing back the spark to your love life.
- Red Wine encourages blood flow to the organs vital for revving up your libido.
- It might surprise you to learn that scientists have learned that the smell of sweat actually turns people on, which makes it a libido-boosting scent.
Dr. Oz says the key to a healthy love life, is practice, practice, practice, so as long you do it at least twice a week you will be good to go.
Dr Oz: Best Source of Calcium is Milk
Dr. Oz revealed the super mineral to give you super strong bones by preventing the spinal column from being compressed and making your shorter. He says the best way to get more calcium in your diet is to drink milk on a regular basis.