Dr Oz: Is it Okay to Share a Bar of Soap?
Have you tried everything to de-stress, but nothing seems to work? If so, Dr. Oz says there are two important things you need to do in order to reduce your stress and calm yourself down when things get overwhelming.
- Increase Serotonin
- Boost Brainpower
The best part is that you can do both of these things simply by adding certain foods to your diet.
Dr Oz: Eat Butternut Squash to Reduce Stress
Dr. Oz explained that Butternut Squash is a great way to increase your serotonin naturally because it not only contains tryptophan, but also complex carbohydrates to push the protein into your brain.
- Eat ½ cup of Butternut Squash a day to boost serotonin.
Dr Oz: Wild Rice Review
Did you know that Wild Rice is not actually rice at all? Dr. Oz says it is technically a grain that is very rich in Omega-3s, which are very important for the brain.
- Eat 1 cup of Wild Rice a day to calm yourself down.
Dr Oz: To Share or Not to Share
As kids we were always taught to share, but sharing some things can be harmful to your health, so Dr. Oz invited an audience member to play game called ‘To Share or Not to Share’.
- A bar of soap can be shared as long as it is rinsed off in between uses.
- Roll-on Deodorant should never be shared because it can spread germs or bacteria.
- You should never share Nail Clippers with other people because it is easy to get a fungal infection, so avoid this one whenever possible.
- Tweezers are okay to share with others as long as you clean them off and sterilize them with alcohol.
- Razors should never be shared because if you cut yourself bacteria could be spread.