Doctor Oz played a game called Mood Boosters to teach us how to improve our moods with foods instead of with medicine and drugs. See if you can guess what foods go with these clues and then scroll down to see the answers!
Dr. Oz’s Mood Booster Food Clues:
1. This food helps with sadness and contains folic acid and no cholesterol.
2. This food helps with stress and contains an important vitamin sometimes called ascorbic acid or vitamin C.
3. This food comes from a South American country and is often used in lady’s makeup.
Dr. Oz’s Mood Booster Food Clues Answers:
1. Asparagus can help get rid of sadness, plus it contains folic acid and has no cholesterol.
2. Lemons help to chase away stress, and contain ascorbic acid or vitamin C.
3. Brazil Nuts have selenium, which help with the metabolism of neurotransmitters… plus they come from a South American country and are used in lady’s makeup!