Doctor Oz’s “In Case You Missed It” segment and recaps for April 18, 2011 are below. Don’t forget to pass the recaps on to friends and family to spread Dr Oz’s advice! Before I get to what Dr Oz covered today, I also want to remind you to visit our sister site (Opinion Queen) to enter some fabulous free giveaways!
Dr Oz April 18 2011 – In Case You Missed It
1. Exercise your brain with a new puzzle to build more connections in your brain, because that will help to fight off memory loss. Click here to use Dr Oz’s Aging Calculator to determine how long you will live: Dr Oz: Aging Calculator, Life Expectancy Calculator: Live to 100 Years Old!
2. Use a pumice stone to rub off dead patched of skin from on your feet. Click here to read about Dr Oz’s review of various As Seen On TV Beauty Products: Dr Oz: Easy Feet, Emjoi, InStyler: As Seen On TV Product Reviews
3. Pack a brown bag lunch, but be weary of sugars and fats that can sneak into your lunch. Instead, pack last night’s healthy leftovers. Click here to read suggestions for Healthy Lunches: Dr Oz: Healthy Brown Bag Lunch: How To Pack A Healthy Lunch
Here are two more recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 18 2011:
- Dr Oz: Tennie McCarty & Shades Of Hope Treatment Center
- Dr Oz: Food Addict Marjon Helped By Brad Lamm For Food Addiction