Doctor Oz’s “In Case You Missed It” segment and recaps for April 20, 2011 are below. Don’t forget to pass the recaps on to friends and family to spread Dr Oz’s advice! Before I get to what Dr Oz covered today, I also want to remind you to visit our sister site (Opinion Queen) to enter some fabulous free giveaways!
Dr Oz April 20 2011 – In Case You Missed It
1. Use sunscreen that is 30 spf whenever you go in the sun, because just one sunburn is enough to cause wrinkles. Click here to read about other Wrinkle Causes: Dr Oz: Wrinkle Causes: Sugar & Just 1 Sunburn Cause Wrinkles
2. Make a Saline Drop Solution at home to help relieve sinus problems and a Deviated Septum. You just have to mix together 1/2 TB of salt with 1 cup of lukewarm water and place a few drops of the solution into each nostril. Click here to read more about Deviated Septums: Dr Oz: Deviated Septum & Saline Drop Solution Recipe For Sinuses
3. Store a bottle of opened red wine in the fridge and ground coffee on the counter to maximize the age and flavor of your wine and coffee! Click here to read about where to store other foods: Dr Oz: Best Place To Store Ground Coffee, Opened Wine & Bread
Here are two more recaps of the Dr Oz Show from April 20 2011:
- Dr Oz: Teeth Whiteners, Gray Hair & Puffy Eye Bags: Myths Exposed
- Dr Oz: Dog Pedometer, Dog Yoga & Dog Food Puzzles: Dog Bad Habits