Dr Oz Show: December 19 2011
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from December 19, 2011- Dr Oz’s 12 Days Of Christmas-Hottest Holiday Health Gifts. Put down those chocolate truffles and throw away that brick hard fruitcake. Dr Oz shows you how to shop and give healthy gifts to all your family and friends. Check out www.doctoroz.com for your chance to get the amazing gifts from today’s show—FREE!
Dr Oz: Holiday Giveaways
Dr Oz shows you the holiday gifts that can boost your brain power, help you lose weight and a gift to even get rid of those allergens. Click on the links below to find out what gifts can help you get a restful night’s sleep. Find out how to win your very own FREE healthy holiday gifts by clicking the following links:
Dr Oz: 3 Secrets To Eat Less During The Holiday Season
2. Are you tired of stuffing your face every Christmas dinner? Put down that fattening bread and skip the super rich desserts. Doctor Oz shows you 3 simple secrets to eat less during your holiday feast. Click on the link below to find out how to keep your waistline trim during the holidays.
Dr Oz: Healthy Cocktail Recipes
3. Dr Oz introduces bartender DR Mixologist, Darryl Robinson, to show you how to create holiday spirits that are healthy and delicious. Click on the link below to find out how to create these low calorie drinks and to find out what test taster, Santa Claus, thinks about them.
Dr Oz: Eggnog Cookie Recipe
4. Dr Oz has scoured the country to challenge his fans to create a healthy, holiday cookie. Click on the link below to find out his 2 picks to come to the Dr Oz Show and compete in the first ever Dr Oz Cookie Swap Contest. Find out who he and guest judge, Cookie Monster, decided was the winner!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: December 19 2011
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from December 19 2011:
- Dr Oz: Vitamix Blender, Sony Tablet & Hydraluxe Gel Pillow Giveaways
- Dr Oz: Yonanas, Reebok Real Flex Shoes & Dr Oz Lunch Giveaways
- Dr Oz: Eggnog Chocolate Chip Healthy Holiday Cookie Recipe
- Dr Oz: Healthy Cocktails- Seasonal Sangria & Merry Martini Recipes
- Dr Oz: Bloating Remedy & Secrets to Eat Less this Holiday Season