Dr Oz Show: December 30 2011
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from December 30, 2011 – The 100 Foods Dr Oz Wants In Your Shopping Cart. Ready to start the New Year with healthier foods? Check out which foods Dr Oz says will give you more energy and help melt away those extra holiday pounds.
Dr Oz’s Grocery List
1. Doctor Oz makes a surprise visit to one family to help clean out their fridge just in time for the New Year. Check out which foods Dr Oz says will save you time and money that even the pickiest eater will love.
Dr Oz: Junk Foods
2. Think you can’t eat chips and fries ever again? Think again. Dr Oz shows you which “junk” foods he approves and how to make them healthier. Click on the link below to find out how these Dr Oz Approved goodies rank against your old faves.
Dr Oz: Are Your Taste Buds Making You Fat?
3. Have a few extra pounds you can’t get rid of? It may not be your fault. Your tastes buds may be causing you to eat more. Click on the link below to find out how to trick your taste buds into thinking you’re full so you wind up eating less.
Dr Oz: Foods To Help You Lower Cholesterol
4. If you have high blood pressure, you don’t want to miss this. Dr Oz plays the game Family Fued to show you which surprising foods will help you lower your cholesterol levels. Click on the link below to play the game and see how you do.
Dr Oz: Rocco Dispirito No Boil Mushroom Lasagna Recipe
5. Too busy to cook? Don’t have time to prepare a healthy and delicious meal for your family? You no longer have that excuse. Dr Oz brings out celebrity chef Rocco Dispirito to show you how to make his quick and easy no boil mushroom lasagna. Click on the link below to find out the recipe so you can make this low cholesterol dish for your family tonight.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: December 30 2011
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from December 30 2011: