Dr Oz Show: February 1 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 1, 2012- 5 Warning Signs of the #1 Killer of Women. Could you be missing these signs? After 26 years in the operating room and 5000 operations, Dr Oz brings you 5 women who missed the warning signs of heart disease. Find out what you should know about this deadly disease— it just may save your life!
Dr Oz: Heart Disease Warning Signs
1. Heart disease is the #1 killer of women, but did you know that it is preventable?
Today, Doctor Oz takes you inside his operating room to show you what you should know about this potentially fatal disease. Also, find out the warning signs and what you can do today to lower your risks.
Dr Oz: C-Reactive Protein Test
2. Dr Oz has his entire audience take a CRP test to check their risk for heart disease. Click on the link below to find out the staggering numbers of those audience members that are at a higher risk. Also, find out what you can do to lower your risk for this #1 killer of women.
Dr Oz: 30 Second Heart Disease Test
3. You want to lower your risk for heart disease but you don’t know how. Dr Oz demonstrates a stretching exercise that could save your life. Plus, Dr Oz pulls out the purple gloves to show you what can happen if you don’t take care of your body. Click on the link below for more information:
Dr Oz: 28 Day Heart Disease Prevention Plan
4. Lowering your risk of heart disease can simply be a matter of making healthier lifestyle choices. Click on the link below to find out how you can begin to keep your heart healthy with Dr Oz’s 4-week heart disease prevention plan. Tell all your friends and start today! Also, get your FREE blood pressure test at Walgreens.
Dr Oz: Big Daddy’s Chicken Sriracha Stir Fry Recipe
5. You’ve seen him cooking up his yummy recipes on his show, Big Daddy’s House, on The Food Network. Today, Aaron McCargo, Jr. joins Dr Oz to prepare his heart healthy chicken stir-fry. Click on the link to check out this delicious recipe so you can prepare it for your family tonight!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 1 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 1 2012:
- Dr Oz: Big Daddy’s Chicken Sriracha Stir Fry Recipe
- Dr Oz: 28 Day Heart Disease Prevention Plan | Beet Juice & Sriracha
- Dr Oz: 30 Second Heart Disease Test & Healthy Artery Stretch
- Dr Oz: C-Reactive Protein Test | CRP Test for Heart Disease
- Dr Oz: Heart Disease Warning Signs | #1 Killer of Women