Dr Oz Show: February 13 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 13, 2012 – Dr Oz’s Jumpstart-Supercharge Your Health! Are you running on “E”? Dr Oz shows you how to supercharge your body with 5 minute energy boosters. Plus, find out how to enhance energy and avoid stress with therapist, Laura Berman.
Dr Oz: 5 Minute Deep Freeze & Kimchi
1. Feeling tired and run down all day?
Dr Oz and Fitness Guru, Tim Ferriss, have the solutions to jump start your body to help give you more energy. Click on the link below to find out how to lose those five extra pounds without diet or exercise. Plus, find out which sleeping position helps you supercharge your sleep.
Dr Oz: Yerba Mate Tea & Cassia Cinnamon
2. Fitness Trainer and Motivational Speaker, Tim Ferriss, joins Dr Oz to give you the important tasks you should perform 30 minutes after waking up. Click on the link below to find out which cinnamon switch will give you a jumpstart in the morning.
Dr Oz: Miracle Microwave Muffin Recipe
3. Feeling tired throughout your busy day? With the help of Fitness Trainer, Jorge Cruise, Dr Oz shows you how to boost your energy in little time. Click on the link below for the quick and easy methods to boost your energy to help you last throughout the day.
Dr Oz: Maca Root Powder
4. Therapist, Dr. Laura Berman, joins Dr Oz to show you how to jumpstart the love in your life. Click on the link below to find out how supercharge yourself with Maca Root powder just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Dr Oz: 300 Calorie Breakfast Recipes with Chef Art Smith
5. Dr Oz is joined by Chef Art Smith to prepare delicious, low calorie breakfast recipes to help give you energy throughout your hectic day. Click on the link below to find out which of your favorite morning foods are energy boosters.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 13 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 13 2012: