Dr Oz Show: February 2 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 2, 2012- A Candid One-on-One with Rosie O’Donnell. Dr Oz has a discussion with the popular talk show host regarding her ongoing feuds and even about her weight. Read on to find out some of Rosie’s never shared before secrets.
Dr Oz: Rosie O’Donnell’s Depression
1. For the first time, Rosie O’Donnell joins Dr Oz to chat about her career hits and misses.
Click on the link below to find out what she told Dr Oz about her new weight loss goals and how she plans to get healthy. Plus, Rosie puts on the purple gloves for Dr Oz.
Dr Oz: Rosie O’Donnell’s Weight Loss Plan
2. Dr Oz continues his in-depth discussion with funny lady, Rosie O’Donnell. Find out her surprising answer when Dr Oz asks why she turns to food. Click on the link below to find out if she believes she would be less funny if she were thin.
Dr Oz: Rosie’s 4 Rule Diet Plan
3. Dr Oz goes behind the scenes to see how Rosie lost 15 lbs. See what changes she made (and didn’t make) to help take off the weight. Click on the link below to find out the 4 rules she’s doing today that will have you doing the same thing tomorrow!
Dr Oz: Kefir Milk Mood Booster
4. Are you feeling down all the time? It may not be in your mind. Dr Oz explains how eating certain foods can determine your mood and energy levels. Click on the link below to find out which foods are mood boosters and which foods are mood busters.
Dr Oz: Iron Chef Mark Forgione Recipes
5. Doctor Oz challenges Iron Chef, Mark Forgione to take his 3 Super Mood Boosting Foods to create one delicious meal. Click on the link below to find out how to make mashed potatoes and asparagus the Dr Oz Mood Booster way. Prepare it for your family tonight!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 2 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 2 2012: