Dr Oz Show: February 9 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 9, 2012- Has Montel Discovered The Fountain of Youth? Dr Oz brings out guest regular, Montel Williams, to give you his secrets to staying youthful. He’ll explain his controversial methods while giving you tips on how to look and feel young. Plus, find out the best remedies to get rid of crow’s feet and puffy eyes.
Dr Oz: Montel Williams Fountain of Youth
1. Dr Oz brings out former television talk show host, Montel Williams, to give you his secrets on how he stays young.
Click on the link below to find out his anti-aging secrets to help you look and feel young. Could they work for you?
Dr Oz: Tommie Copper Compression Sleeve Review
2. Montel Williams gives Dr Oz his biggest pain remedies that will leave you completely pain free. Click on the link below to find out the natural herbal remedy that is the alternative to aspirin. Plus, find out how to cure muscle aches with clothing.
Dr Oz: Top 5 Anti-Aging Products
3. With the help of dermatologist, Anne Chapas, Dr Oz shows you how to keep your skin looking healthy. Click on the link below to find out the best drug store remedies for crow’s feet and puffy eyes. Plus, find out which top vitamin you should look for in your anti-aging cream. You might be surprised at these low costing solutions!
Dr Oz: Cough Syrup Recipe & Cold Remedies
4. Does it seem like you’re always coming down with a cold? Dr Oz introduces Holistic Physician, Tasneem Bhatia, to give you natural remedies for your cold. Click on the link below to find out how to cure a sore throat or how to stop a runny nose—without prescription medication. Plus, find out the best natural cure for a sinus headache.
Dr Oz: Super Soup Recipe
5. With the help of Author and Celebrity Chef, Ming Tsai, Dr Oz creates a delicious soup to help boost your immunity. Click on the link below to find out which super ingredients help ward off a cold. Prepare it for your family tonight! Plus, find out which food is a powerful immunity booster to your system.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 9 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 9 2012:
- Dr Oz: Immunity Boosting Soup Recipe | Chef Ming Tsai
- Dr Oz: Capsaicin Spray, Natural Cough Syrup Recipe & Pineapple Tea
- Dr Oz: Coffee Bean Eye Cream, Shady Wipes & Blueberries Repair Serum
- Dr Oz: Willow Bark, Copper Compression Sleeve & Hops Extract
- Dr Oz: Montel Williams | Super Energy Smoothie & 3 Root Tea