Dr Oz Show: January 11 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 11, 2012- B12 Deficiency-Are You Missing Out On The Fountain Of Youth? If you are lacking this fundamental vitamin, you may feel tired and worn out all the time. Find out how to replenish this vitamin that is the key to helping you look and feel younger.
Dr Oz: Vitamin B12 Deficiency
1. Do you feel tired and run down?
Maybe you lose steam in the middle of the afternoon. Dr Oz shows you how vitamin B12 is essential to help keep you energized throughout your busy day. Click on the link below find if you’re getting enough of this vitamin that has been linked to helping you look youthful.
Dr Oz: B12 Recipes
2. If you’re deficient in vitamin B12, Dr Oz shows you ways to boost your levels, naturally. Click on the link below to find out which are the best sources of this super vitamin. Find out how to prepare vitamin B12 rich recipes that include a delicious bison slider and savory clam pasta.
Dr Oz: Elderberry Extract & Zinc Lozenges Cold Remedies
3. Do you feel as though you catch a cold constantly? If so, Dr Oz shows you how to protect the organ that catches the cold—the lymph node. Click on the link below to find out what you should do as soon as you feel a cold coming on and what to do to prevent a cold altogether.
Dr Oz: Cold Medicines
4. Feel that cold coming on? Dr Oz introduces Keri Peterson, MD, to show you the best over-the-counter remedies to help your cold symptoms. Click on the link below to find out what drug store medications are best for a runny nose, coughing and a sore throat.
Dr Oz: Capsaicin Cream & Headache Remedies
5. Whether you have a migraine, a tension headache or a cluster headache, Dr Oz has the natural cure to help relieve pain. Click on the link below to find out which all-natural remedies will help alleviate the throbbing, aching pain that often comes along with your headache.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: January 11 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 11 2012:
- Dr Oz: Ginger Tea, Feverfew & Capsaicin Cream Headache Cures
- Dr Oz: Cold Medicine Review: Stuffy Nose, Cough, Sore Throat
- Dr Oz: Elderberry Extract Prevents Colds & Zinc Lozenges
- Dr Oz: Vitamin B12 Recipes: Bison Sliders, Clam Pasta & B12 Shots
- Dr Oz: Vitamin B12 Deficiency