Dr Oz Show: January 19 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 19, 2012- Dr Oz’s #1 Secret to Prevent Fatigue, Prevent Bloating and Cut Your Risk of Cancer. Elisabeth Hasslebeck joins Doctor Oz to give you what foods may be making you sick and slowing down your weight loss. Find out Dr Oz’s #1 Secret to Fight the Battle of the Bulge and win!
Dr Oz: Celiac Disease & Gluten-Intolerance
1. You’ve seen her on the reality show, Survivor, and the hit daytime talk show, The View. Elizabeth Hasselbeck
joins Doctor Oz to share her story on celiac disease and reveal how she fought back and conquered it. Click on the link below to find out the simple switch that changed her life forever.
Dr Oz: Gluten-Free Veggie Pad Thai Recipe
2. Gluten-Free doesn’t have to mean taste-free. Doctor Oz and Elizabeth Hasselbeck show you how to prepare her favorite meal from her cookbook, Deliciously G-Free—the best part; it’s half the calories and half the fat! Click on the link below to get the recipe so you can try it tonight!
Dr Oz: Restaurant Secrets with Michael Symon
3. Celebrity Chef and restaurateur, Michael Symon, joins Dr Oz to give you the real dirt on restaurants (literally). Find out when is the best time to head to the buffet or how to tell if your favorite restaurant is clean. Click on the link below to find out the secrets the restaurants don’t want you to know.
Dr Oz: 3 Shocking Meals You Should Never Order
4. Love going out to eat at your favorite “All You Can Eat” buffet? Think again. Michael Symon joins Dr Oz to tell you which foods you should never order at a restaurant. Click on the link below to find out why Michael says the special of the day ain’t so special after all!
Dr Oz: Mustard Greens & Persimmon Lower Cholesterol
5. Dr Oz brings out show regular, Dr. William Li, to give you the best foods to help lower your cholesterol. Click on the link below to find out which foods are just as powerful as medicine when it comes to keeping your body healthy. Also, find out which food can help blast belly fat!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: January 19 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 19 2012: