Dr Oz Show: January 26 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 26, 2012- You Asked What? Your Most Outrageous Questions Answered. Do you have an embarrassing question that you’ve always wanted to know the answer to? Today, Dr Oz dares you to ask your most outrageous questions. Plus, find out if your underwear passes Dr Oz’s 5 Step Test.
Dr Oz: How To Remove Skin Tags with Dental Floss
1. Dr Oz dares you to ask your most embarrassing questions and boy, did you come through.
Find out the answers to questions like “How do I get rid of boils” or “What do I do about skin tags?” Click on the link below to find out the answers to some of your most awkward questions regarding your health.
Dr Oz: Lemon Balm & Fenugreek Seeds Remedies
2. Do you have an embarrassing question about your body for Doctor Oz? Dr Oz shows you how to cure your issues the natural way. Click on the link below to find out how to get rid of bad body odor and how to whiten stained teeth. Also, find out the natural remedy for bloating and cold sores.
Dr Oz: Underwear Test
3. For the first time on The Doctor Oz Show, Doctor Oz asks his entire audience to bring in a pair of their underwear. (Seriously!) Click on the link below to find out Dr Oz’s 5 questions and answers about your underwear that determine the state of your health.
Dr Oz: Hesperidin, GTF Chromium & Black Currant Remedies
4. With the help of, Pina Loguidice, ND, Doctor Oz shows you which 3 supplements can help cure your most embarrassing health issues. Click on the link below to find out which supplement is great for varicose veins and which supplement helps get rid of wrinkles.
Dr Oz: Omron At-Home Device Coupon
5. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of plaque build-up. Find out how you can prevent high blood pressure with Dr Oz’s key tips. Head over to www.doctoroz.com to receive your $10 coupon for the Omron blood pressure at-home device.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: January 26 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 26 2012: