Dr Oz Show: January 3 2011
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 3, 2011- Montel Williams’ Cutting Edge Supplement-To Lose Inches Off Your Waist. Happy New Year! Former talk show guru Montel Williams joins Dr Oz to show you the amazing supplement that can trim inches from your waistline. Read on to find out if this possible miracle pill is right for you.
Dr Oz: Saffron Oil SafSlim Diet
1. Montel Williams and Ohio State University nutrition professor, Martha Belury, join Dr Oz to give you the cutting edge supplement that can help melt away the pounds around your mid-section. Click on the link below to find out how this pill helped Montel get into tiptop shape and find out if this may also be your solution to trimming the fat.
Dr Oz: GLA, Calcium Pyruvate & Chitosan
2. Is your New Year’s Resolution to get rid of that tummy bulge? If so, you’re in luck. Dr Oz shows you 3 fat busting supplement to help you trim your flabby stomach. Click on the link below to find out how to shape up your mid-section in time for bikini season.
Dr Oz: Incomplete Urinary Emptying
3. Feel like you have the world’s smallest bladder? It may not be in your mind. Click on the link below to find out why this occurs and if you’re at risk for incomplete urinary emptying. Dr Oz shows how to make fewer trips to the bathroom with the best ingredient to empty your bladder.
Dr Oz: Viviscal, Aveda & Joico Hair Products
4. Are you prematurely going gray? With the help of Tabatha Coffey, hair extraordinaire and host of Tabatha Takes Over, Dr Oz shows you how to avoid frizzy, thin, gray hair. Click on the link below to find out the best remedies to keep your hair healthy and shiny even as you age.
Dr Oz: Best Time Of Day To Use Skin Products
5. Sure, you use skin products to keep your skin healthy and shiny, but do you know the best times to use those products? Click on the link below to find out when is the best time to moisturize extra dry skin or the best time to use retinol cream for those pesky wrinkles.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: January 3 2011
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 3 2011: