Dr Oz Show: January 30 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 30, 2012- The Most Shocking Health Myths Even Your Doctor Believes. Dr Oz busts some of your wildest myths that even your doctor may believe is true.
Dr Oz: Health Myths
1. You’ve heard certain myths for years, but are they accurate?
Dr Oz explores some of those myths you’ve heard for years regarding your health to find out whether they’re true. Find out why some of these old wives tales could actually be detrimental to your health.
Dr Oz: Fatigue Fighter Cocktail
2. From cold medications to afternoon naps, Dr Oz exposes more health myths that may be doing more harm than help. Click on the link below to find out if having a nightcap will help you sleep better throughout the night. You may be surprised at the answer!
Dr Oz: Food Allergies Make You Fat
3. You’re exercising and eating right, so why can’t you lose weight? Doctor Oz and guest doctor, Dr. Mark Hyman, MD, explain that it may not be your fault. Click on the link below to find out why your allergy to certain foods may be hindering your weight loss efforts.
Dr Oz: Anti-Allergy Diet
4. You’ve identified that your food allergies may be prohibiting you from losing weight, but what now? Get back on track and start shedding those pounds with Dr Oz’s 3 Week Anti-Allergy Diet. Click on the link below to find out which foods will help shed those pounds and help you reach your weight loss goal.
Dr Oz: Bacopa Extract Memory Booster
5. We’ve all heard the myth that you lose brain power as you age, well, Dr Oz says that doesn’t have to be the case. He shows you the superfoods that help boost your brainpower. Click on the link below to see Dr Oz put memory expert, Dave Farrow, to the ultimate test.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: January 30 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 30 2012:
- Dr Oz: Bacopa Extract & Memory Superfoods
- Dr Oz: Food Allergy Diet Plan in 3 Weeks
- Dr Oz: Hidden Food Allergies Make You Fat?
- Dr Oz: Fatigue Fighting Cocktail, Nightcaps & Fatigue Myths
- Dr Oz: Health Myths: Does Reading In The Dark Hurt Your Eyes?