Dr Oz: Eat Carbohydrates to Lose Weight
Dr Oz Fans update: Here are the segments from this episode!
- Dr Oz: Chris Powell Carb Cycling to Lose Weight & Curb Craving
- Dr Oz: Chris Powell Low Carb Diet Dangers Vs Carb Cycling Plan
- Dr Oz: Chris Powell Weight Loss Emotional Issues & Low Carb Diet Foods
- Dr Oz: Chris Powell High Carb Recipes: Chicken Tostada, Shake & More
- Dr Oz: Chris Powell Low Carb Recipes: Breakfast Taco & Asian Wrap
- Dr Oz: Chris Powell 1000 Calorie Cheat Day & Carb Cycling Weight Loss
- Dr Oz: Chris & Heidi Powell Workout: 5 Minute Carb-Burning Shaper
Carbohydrates have certainly been scrutinized over the years. We are often told to limit our carbohydrate intake, especially when trying to lose weight. Then we hear about the good carbohydrates and the bad ones, but there has to be a way to still enjoy carbohydrates and be happy and healthy at the same time, right? Dr Oz October 31 2012 is going to share his plan to cut your carb cravings in just 7 days. His plan is to cut your carb cravings, not eliminate them, because you will also hear about a way to lose weight with carbohydrates in your diet.
Chris and Heidi Powell: Cut Your Carb Cravings in 7 Days
Health Expert Chris Powell and his wife, Heidi, will return as guests to The Dr. Oz Show and talk about exercise and how you can still eat carbohydrates and lose weight. Our bodies actually need carbohydrates, so it is important to eat them without feeling any guilt or deprivation, even while trying to lose weight. Can you imagine a plan where if you eat more you will actually lose more?
I have to say I can’t imagine that because all too often we are told to eat less in order to lose weight. We are told to deprive ourselves of many foods, especially carbohydrates, but Dr. Oz, along with Chris, will lay out a plan that will boost your metabolism and help you lose that unwanted weight for good. Heidi Powell will offer a workout plan to get you moving and help you lose weight and feel great.
Dr Oz October 31 2012: 7-Day Carb Plan
Dr. Oz says his plan will forever change your relationship with carbohydrates. He just needs one week of your time and your commitment and he promises to cut your cravings and have you on the road to healthier eating and weight loss in just 7 days, on Dr Oz October 31 2012.