Dr. Oz May 21, 2015 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: Can Food Affect the Mood? Healthy Gut Diet for Depression
- Dr. Oz: Eat Healthy When You Go Out & Cut Calories on Italian Food
- Dr. Oz: Quit Your Bad Habits, Load Up On Energy & Embrace Stress
- Dr. Oz: Are Saturated Fats Healthy? How Do We Get the Good Fats?
- Dr. Oz: Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Tacos Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Grilled Tofu Steak Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Pan-Seared Tofu with Tortilla Crust Recipe
Dr. Oz has a great episode on May 21, 2015, talking about how food can change your mood, how to eat healthy while eating out, how to quit your worst habits, and how to overcome picky eating. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: Food Changes Your Mood
First, Dr. Oz will talk to a man named Dr. David Perlmutter, who says that you can change your whole mood if you change the food you’re eating. He’ll talk about how the state of your gut can affect your brain and change your outlook on life.
Dr. Oz: Healthy Eating Out
If you want to eat out and stay healthy, look no further for tips than Dr. Oz’s episode on May 21, 2015, when he talked to Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien, who will talk about her best tips for eating out when you’re watching your waistline. With swimsuit season fast approaching, this couldn’t come at better time.
Dr. Oz: Quit Bad Habits
Do you have a bad habit you can’t wait to quit, but yet somehow you aren’t able to kick it? Luckily for you, Dr. Oz will talk to psychologist Kelly McGonigal about the best ways to kick that bad habit forever.
Dr. Oz: Picky Eaters
Dr. Oz will also talk about how to overcome picky eating and why some people are scared of trying new things. He’ll also share a great mystery ingredient you might want to try.
Tune into Dr. Oz on May 21, 2015, for all of this and so much more! And be sure to let us know in the comments which segment you’re looking forward to the most!