Dr. Oz June 2, 2015 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: Boy Receives a Postcard From His Father on the Other Side
- Dr. Oz: Anxiety and Sleep Meds Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dr. Oz: Mark Bittman Diet Tips, Reduce Salt Intake & Cook Chicken Fast
- Dr. Oz: Dark Chocolate Whopper Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Dark Chocolate and Banana Crepe Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Dark Chocolate Bark with Cherries and Coconut Recipe
- Dr Oz: Clear Chest Congestion, Get Rid of Coughs & Treat Colds at Home
Dr. Oz has a great episode in store for us on June 2, 2015, talking about a young boy who received a message from his father two years after his dad died and sharing news about how sleep aids are linked to Alzheimer’s. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: Messages From the Afterlife
First, Dr. Oz will sit down with a young boy and his mother who received a message from the boy’s father two years after his dad passed away. The message came in the mail and Dr. Oz will seek answers as to how this message came to appear in the boy’s mailbox.
Is this a prank of some kind? A mix-up at the post office? Or could this child’s father really be reaching out from beyond the grave?
Find out on Dr. Oz on June 2, 2015.
Dr. Oz: Anxiety & Sleep Aids Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease
Dr. Oz will also talk about some disturbing new news that shows anxiety and sleep aids have been linked to Alzheimer’s disease. If you suffer from sleep issues or anxiety, this is a story you need to pay attention to and understand.
Alzheimer’s disease currently is on the rise and there is no cure for it yet. With so many Americans being treated with anxiety and sleep aid medication, it’s important that we understand this crucial link.
Turn into Dr. Oz on June 2, 2015, for all of this and so much more! And be sure to let us know in the comments which of these subjects you’re most looking forward to learning about!