Dr. Oz May 15, 2015 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: How to Sort Tangled Cords & Organize Your Refrigerator
- Dr. Oz: Woman Who Lost Incredible 100 Pounds Helps Others Lose Weight
- Sandra Lee Shrimp Ring with Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Sauce Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee Cucumber Smash Cocktail Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee Mango Beach Cocktail Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee Peach and Prosciutto Wrap Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee Strawberry Pina Colada Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee White Bean Polenta Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Reza Farahan on Being Openly Gay & Asa Soltan Rahmati Weight
Dr. Oz has a great episode on May 15, 2015, talking to a young boy who believes he was reincarnated, discussing how to organize your life, talking to an Oz viewer about their health transformation, and sharing lots of great ideas for losing weight. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: Ryan Hammons Reincarnation
First, Dr. Oz will talk to a young boy who believes he was reincarnated and lived a past life. Is reincarnation real? Do we all have past lives? Dr. Oz will get at these questions when he talks to Ryan Hammons and his parents about this phenomenon.
Dr. Oz: How to Clean Better
Dr. Oz will also talk to organizing expert Peter Walsh about 31 special ideas to improve your ability to clean and organize your life.
Dr. Oz: Viewer Transformation
Later in the show, Dr. Oz will talk to an Oz viewer about her astounding health transformation. This viewer not only lost the weight and turned her life around, she also became a certified personal trainer.
Dr. Oz: Money Saving Ideas
Next, Dr. Oz will talk to chef and author Sandra Lee about some great ways to save money on groceries and cook on the cheap.
Dr. Oz: Reza Farahan Shahs of Sunset
Finally, Dr. Oz will talk to Reza Farahan from Shahs of Sunset on Bravo! about how he lost weight and turned around his life. Reza will also share his favorite workout move.
Tune into Dr. Oz on May 15, 2015, for all of this and so much more! And be sure to let us know in the comments which segment you’re looking forward to the most!