Dr. Oz May 20, 2015 Preview
Wellbuzz Update: Here are the articles for this episode:
- Dr. Oz: Daughter of a Serial Killer Speaks Out & Overcoming the Past
- Dr. Oz: Daisy Lewellyn Cancer Battle & Soft Skin Solution Cream
- Dr. Oz: Yolanda Foster’s Fridge & Cutting Up Veggies Ahead of Time
- Dr. Oz: Emergency Room Wait Times & How to Know If You Need the ER
- Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith Steak Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith Peanut Butter Breakfast Wrap Recipe
Dr. Oz has a very interesting show on May 20, 2015, when he sits down with the daughter of a convicted serial killer to talk about her life story. He’ll also talk to Bravo star Daisy Lewellyn, look at what celebrities have in their fridge, discuss emergency room waits, and sharing great 1 minute meals. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: Happy Face Killer Daughter Speaks Out
In a special segment, Dr. Oz will talk to Melissa G. Moore, the daughter of infamous serial killer Keith Hunter Jesperson, better known as the Happy Face Killer. She’ll talk about what it was like being raised by him and her own concerns about mental health, given that some mental illnesses are hereditary. This is sure to be a very intriguing segment.
Dr. Oz: Daisy Lewellyn Cancer
Daisy Lewellyn will also come by Dr. Oz to discuss her battle with cancer and how she’s staying positive. This should be a heartfelt and touching segment, so keep your tissues ready!
Dr. Oz: What Do Celebrities Eat?
Dr. Oz will then look at what celebrities eat with Ebony magazine senior entertainment editor Tia Brown.
Dr. Oz: Emergency Room Wait
Later, Dr. Oz will talk about how you can avoid a long emergency room wait. He has several tricks and tips to get you seen faster.
Dr. Oz: 1-Minute Meals
Dr. Oz will also talk about delicious 1-minute meals you’ll have to see to believe!
Tune into Dr. Oz on May 20, 2015, when he talks about all of this and so much more! And be sure to let us know which of the segments you’re most looking forward to in the comments!