Dr. Oz December 22, 2014 Recap
Dr. Oz had a great episode on December 22, 2014, talking about the secrets of skinny people, whether you should take a stain, how to reduce hair loss, and how to do a breast self-exam. Check it out below!
Dr. Oz: Skinny Secrets & How To Eat Less
Dr. Oz revealed the secrets of skinny people and gave some ways for us to shop smarter. Plus, what are “fat kitchens” and is your kitchen one?
Dr. Oz: Statin Treatment For Heart Disease?
Dr. Oz had plenty of advice about statins. Should you be taking one and what are the risks?
Dr. Oz: Allergic To Dairy? Elimination Diet
Dr. Oz talked about how to know if you have a dairy allergy with a special elimination diet.
Dr. Oz: Hair Loss Wig Demonstration & Minoxidil
Dr. Oz talked about how you can reduce hair loss with proper washing techniques.
Dr. Oz: Cancer Survivors & Breast Self-Exams
Dr. Oz gave plenty of great tips for successful breast self-exams and talked to several breast cancer survivors.
Dr. Oz In Case You Missed It December 22, 2014
- Dr. Oz: Secrets of Skinny People & How To Feel Full Longer + Eat Less
- Dr. Oz: Should You Take A Statin? Treatment For Serious Heart Disease
- Dr. Oz: How to Find Out If You’re Allergic To Dairy & Elimination Diet
- Dr. Oz: How To Stop Hair Loss, Wig Demonstration & Minoxidil Review
- Dr. Oz: Tips For Breast Self-Exams & Breast Cancer Survivors Speak Out