Dr. Oz July 14, 2015 Recap
Dr. Oz had a great episode July 14, 2015, talking about adult ADHD, sharing some great weight loss transformations, and discussing how you can stop your snoring. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: How to Dance Off the Pounds & Extreme Weight Loss
Dr. Oz talked on his show about three women who had incredible weight loss transformations, including a woman who lost 155 pounds dancing.
Dr. Oz: Symptoms of Adult ADHD & How to Treat It
Dr Oz talked about the symptoms of ADHD in adult women, including being quick to emotion, being bad with money, and a general sense of unexplained underachievement.
Dr. Oz: Can This Couple Survive the Wife’s Snoring? Sleep Apnea Prevention
Dr. Oz talked to a couple with a problem many couples face. The wife snores all night long and the husband is kept up late at night because of it. Can Dr. Oz help them?
Dr. Oz: Change Your Sleeping Position to Prevent Sleep Apnea & “Snore Diet”
Dr. Oz talked to Dr. Michael Breus about ways to combat snoring, including varying your sleeping position, going on a “snore diet”, staying hydrated, and using lavender to get to sleep.
Dr. Oz: Importance of Supplments & What is CoQ10?
Dr. Oz talked to a Walmart pharmacist to discuss the importance of heart healthy supplements, including CoQ10, fish oil, and vitamin D.
Dr. Oz In Case You Missed It July 14, 2015
- Dr. Oz: Incredible Weight Loss Transformation & Dancing Off the Pounds
- Dr. Oz: Can Adult Women Have ADHD? Angry Outbursts & Piles of Clutter
- Dr. Oz: Wife’s Snoring Keeps Husband Awake & What is Sleep Apnea?
- Dr. Oz: How Sleep Positions Affect Snoring & Lavender for Good Sleep
- Dr. Oz: Why Should We Take Supplements? CoQ10, Fish Oil & Vitamin D