Dr. Oz June 24, 2015 Recap
Dr. Oz had a great episode June 24, 2015, talking about how to spot a vacation scam and investigating whether diet foods are making us fat. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: How to Spot a Hotel Vacation Scam & Fake Travel Reviews
Dr. Oz talked about how to avoid scams when you plan vacations this summer on his show today, including spotting fake reviews and avoiding hidden hotel fees.
Dr. Oz: Sugar In Diet Foods Making Us Fat
Dr. Oz talked about many diet foods that are actually making us fat, including Greek yogurt, which sometimes has a lot of sugar in the fake fruit at the bottom.
Dr. Oz: Getting Rid of Dark Under Eye Circles
Dr. Oz welcomed beauty expert Michelle Phan, who talked about ways to look younger, including getting rid of dark circles, making lips fuller, and thickening eyelashes.
Dr. Oz: Tea-Marinated Pot Roast Recipe
Everyone loves a good cup of tea, but did you know there are other uses? It’s good for bee stings, odorizing carpets, and even marinating pot roast!
Dr. Oz: Man Gives Kidney To His Brother
Dr. Oz talked to former Ravens player Ma’ake Kemoeatu, who made the brave decision to give his brother Chris Kemoeatu his kidney in order to save his life.
Dr. Oz June 24, 2015 In Case You Missed It
- Dr. Oz: How to Spot a Hotel Vacation Scam & Fake Travel Reviews
- Dr. Oz: Are Diet Foods Making Us Fat? Sugar in Greek Yogurt & Hummus
- Dr. Oz: Michelle Phan Getting Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
- Dr. Oz: Using Tea Bags on Bee Stings? Tea-Marinated Pot Roast Recipe
- Dr. Oz: Ma’ake Kemoeatu Gives His Kidney to Brother Chris Kemoeatu