Dr. Oz May 22, 2015 Recap
Dr. Oz had a great episode on May 22, 2015, talking to Al Roker about his journey to lose weight, how clutter can affect our stress level, and the best ways to kickstart our health into overdrive. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: Clean Your Closet & De-Clutter Your Home
Dr. Oz talked to professional organizer Peter Walsh, who discussed innovative ways to de-clutter your life in order to reduce stress and have a healthier life.
Dr. Oz Health Do-Over: Weight Loss & Eating Right
Dr. Oz talked about the best ways to redo your health when you’ve picked up some terrible health habits. He told the story of Christine, a woman looking for hope, who had high blood pressure and diabetes.
Mind Detox: Forgive Yourself for Health Mistakes
Dr. Oz then introduced Christine to Dr. Michael Roizen, who talked about the best ways to forgive yourself for your health mistakes.
Al Roker: Weight Loss, Gastric Bypass Surgery & Changing Mindset
Al Roker joined Dr. Oz in his studio to share the story of how he lost weight and his advice for others trying to do so.
Dr Oz: New Uses for Aluminum Foil
Dr. Oz shared plenty of great new uses for aluminum foil in his last segment of the show.
Dr. Oz In Case You Missed It May 22, 2015
- Dr. Oz: De-Clutter Home for Better Health & How to Clean Your Closet
- Dr. Oz: How Can We Have a Health Do-Over? Weight Loss & Eating Right
- Dr. Oz: Forgive Yourself for Your Health Mistakes & Detox Your Mind
- Dr Oz: Al Roker Weight Loss, Gastric Bypass Surgery & Changing Mindset
- Dr Oz: Aluminum Foil for Cleaning, Moving Furniture & Sharpen Scissors