Dr. Oz May 13, 2015 Recap
Dr. Oz had a great episode on May 13, 2015, talking about a great 22-Day Diet that worked for Beyonce, and talking with best friends about their worst health habits. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: The 22-Day Diet That Worked for Beyonce & Plant-Based Diet
Dr. Oz talked to Marco Borges about his 22-Day Diet that can help you lose weight, gain energy, and clear your skin. He even helped Beyonce with this diet.
Dr. Oz: How Much Bacteria is on a Dirty Bra? Best Friends Caught
Dr. Oz talked about how much bacteria can be found on dirty bras on his show today. Plus, is it ever okay to share a razor with someone else?
Dr Oz: How to Order at Restaurants and Stay Healthy & Eat Less Dessert
Need help skipping that dessert? Dr. Oz gave tips for how to stay healthy when eating out and how to reduce your urge to splurge on decadent desserts.
Dr. Oz: Fixing Stomach Problems with Healthy Five Minute Meals
Dr. Oz talked about methods for beating bloating, getting rid of gas, and easing constipation with Dr. Amy Myers, who suggested five minute meals.
Dr Oz: How Did Pipcorn Get Created? Barbara Corcoran & Healthy Popcorn
Dr. Oz talked to Jen and Jeff Martin, the creators of Pipcorn, as well as Shark Tank investor Barbara Corcoran, who invested in their company.
Dr. Oz In Case You Missed It May 13, 2015
- Dr. Oz: The 22 Day Diet That Worked for Beyonce & Plant Based Diet
- Dr. Oz: How Much Bacteria is on a Dirty Bra? Best Friends Caught
- Dr Oz: How to Order at Restaurants and Stay Healthy & Eat Less Dessert
- Dr. Oz: Fixing Stomach Problems with Healthy Five Minute Meals
- Dr Oz: How Did Pipcorn Get Created? Barbara Corcoran & Healthy Popcorn