Dr. Oz June 16, 2015 Preview
Dr. Oz has a great episode on March 13, 2015, talking about the new Brain Diet, how much tuna is safe to eat, and how you can have an incredible weight loss transformation. Check it all out below!
Dr. Oz: Beat Alzheimer’s Disease For Good with the Brain Diet
Dr. Oz talked about plenty of great brain healthy foods to prevent Alzheimer’s disease, including leafy greens, colorful vegetables, wine, and fish.
Dr. Oz: Eat Tuna Safely & Avoid High Mercury Levels
Dr. Oz talked about whether we should be concerned about the high mercury levels in tuna and which kind of tuna is the best one for us to eat safely.
Dr. Oz: Incredible Weight Loss Transformations & Chris Powell
Dr. Oz talked to Chris Powell about how people can have incredible transformations, talking to one of his past guests, Georgana, about her losing 165 pounds.
Dr. Oz: How to Lose Weight With Your Partner & Fat Burning Days
Dr. Oz talked about Ron and Angela, a couple trying to lose weight for their wedding, and shared how fitness expert Chris Powell helped them lose the weight.
Dr. Oz: Mark Hyman Detox Cookbook & Pomegranate Chicken Recipe
Dr. Oz spoke to Dr. Mark Hyman, who explained how he helped many people lose weight with his 10 Day Detox Cookbook and shared his Pomegranate Chicken recipe.
Dr. Oz In Case You Missed It June 16, 2015
- Dr. Oz: How to Fix Your Sleep Problems & Control Your Blood Sugar
- Dr. Oz: How Much Tuna Can I Eat? High Mercury Levels & Tuna Types
- Dr. Oz: Chris Powell Incredible Weight Loss & Stallman Family Update
- Dr. Oz: Couple Losing Weight Together, Fat Burning Days & Reward Days
- Dr. Oz: Pomegranate Chicken Recipe & 10 Day Detox Cookbook Review