Dr Oz: The Monday Dieter 4-Layer Ultimate Flat Belly Dessert Recipe
So you desperately want a flat belly. You assume that means you have to give up dessert right? Not so fast! As part of Dr Oz’s One Week Flat Belly No Bloat Plan, you can indulge and satisfy your sweet tooth, all while slimming down. Linda ate a no-bloat dessert every day while following the plan for a week and still managed to slim down.
So what is this seemingly magical sweet treat? Dr. Oz’s 4-Layer Parfait Ultimate Flat Belly Recipe!!!! You don’t want to miss the recipe on the next page…
Dr Oz: 4-Layer Parfait Ultimate Flat Belly Dessert Recipe Ingredients
- 1/4 C chopped fresh pineapple (or other low FODMAP fruit)
- 7-10 crushed walnuts or almonds
- 1 scoop of lactose-free yogurt
- 2 tsp mint
Linda admitted she actually liked the lactose-free yogurt because it was sweeter. Dr Oz explained that in lactose-free yogurt, the lactose isn’t actually taken out. Instead, they add lactase to break down the lactose, which means you get twice the sugar without the bloating effect. To find out how to build the parfait, click the next page.
Dr Oz: 4-Layer Ultimate Flat Belly Dessert Recipe Directions
- Fill the bottom of a glass with lactose-free yogurt
- Put the fruit and the mint into the glass
- Add more yogurt over the fruit
- Sprinkle crushed nuts on top