Dr. Oz: Chocolate Recipe
Expert chef Jacques Torres came by Dr. Oz to judge chocolate recipes from Oz viewers, including a great Dark Chocolate and Banana Crepe recipe. Also try Dark Chocolate Whoppers and Cherry Bark. Although this recipe didn’t win, it does look delicious!
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments!
Dr. Oz: Dark Chocolate and Banana Crepe Recipe Ingredients
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 Banana
- Cinnamon (To Taste)
Dr. Oz: Dark Chocolate and Banana Crepe Recipe Directions
- Blend together half of the banana, the eggs, and the cocoa in a food processor. Then add the cinnamon to taste.
- Pour into a skillet and bring to a low heat.
- Slice the other half of the banana and put it on top of the mixture in the pan once the mixture starts to harden.
- Cover for a lid and let it sit for 3 minutes. Then flip it and continue cooking for one more minute.
- Serve and enjoy!