Dr. Oz: Chocolate Recipes
Expert chef Jacques Torres judged chocolate recipes on Dr Oz, including a delicious Dark Chocolate Bark with Cherries and Coconut recipe. This recipe won it all and it’s a surprisingly easy and delicious recipe you can make for dessert tonight! The runners up were Dark Chocolate Whoppers and Banana Crepes.
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments!
Dr. Oz: Dark Chocolate Bark with Cherries and Coconut Recipe Ingredients
- 2 Pounds 79 Percent (or Higher) Dark Chocolate (Melted)
- 1/2 Cup Cherries
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Nibs
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
Dr. Oz: Dark Chocolate Bark with Cherries and Coconut Recipe Directions
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a sauce pan.
- Pour 1 1/2 pounds of chocolate into a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Level the chocolate with a rubber spatula. Set aside the rest of the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the chocolate sheet with dried cherries, coconut nibs, and coconut.
- Melt the 1/2 pound of chocolate and pour over the tray.
- Let solidify and serve!