Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee White Bean Polenta Recipe
Sandra Lee came by Dr. Oz to share some of her recipes on the show, including her White Bean Polenta recipe. Click below to check out all of her ideas.
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments!
Dr. Oz: Sandra Lee White Bean Polenta Recipe Ingredients
- Cooking Spray
- 3/4 Cup Canned White Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Bottled Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 24 Ounce Polenta
- 4 Tablespoons plus 2 Teaspoons Refrigerated Pesto
- 3 Tablespoons Diced Pimentos
Sandra Lee: Dr. Oz White Bean Polenta Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the garlic, Parmesan, and beans in a food processor and pulse into a paste.
- Cut off the ends of the polenta and discard. Cut the polenta into 1/2 inch slices.
- Cut the polenta into 14 small rounds.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and put the rounds on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top each round with some of the white bean mixture and pesto and some diced pimento.
- Bake for 10 more minutes, serve, and enjoy!