Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments!
Dr. Oz: Stephanie Smith Egg Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
- 4 Eggs
- 2 English Muffins
- 2-8 Basil Leaves
- 1 tomato (Sliced)
- 1 Ball Mozzarella (Sliced)
- 1-2 Teaspoon Olive Oil or Butter
Stephanie Smith: Dr. Oz Egg Sandwich Recipe Directions
- Beat together the eggs, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the olive oil or butter to a saute pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add the eggs and scramble the eggs constantly until done to the desired level.
- Meanwhile, toast an English muffin.
- Smear the English muffin with some butter, top with mozzarella, tomato, basil leaves, and eggs. Add the other half of the English muffin to finish the sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy!